Working on a new website but in the meantime contact me if you have any questions or comments, would love to hear from you.

Reach me at : lifeaccordingtogreg@gmail.com

Friday, January 08, 2010

January 8th - Random conference and jungle speed

Today was very interesting. Had fun attending a conference with CFRY geared to agriculture technology and innovations. The speakers were really interesting and I actually got a lot of good business information from them. This was followed by a lovely dinner with Heather, Josh and Jenni consisting of delicious with a side of tasty. After dinner we played some jungle speed. For those of you who have not played this it is amazing, but dangerous at the same time. After we played a game of Settlers of Catan. Every single time I play I am always short one resource and every time I play a new game I have this great new strategy which usually involves 4/5 resources and I am back to square one again. O well, its just a game.

g.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I play jungle speed with my kids at my daycare, they are the most vicious players you will play with. Trust me.