Working on a new website but in the meantime contact me if you have any questions or comments, would love to hear from you.

Reach me at : lifeaccordingtogreg@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

January 5th - Puzzled..?

Today was a good day because the sun decided to come out for a little bit and dry up my bike route. This made my ride home very nice due to the fact that I wasn't wet and I didn't have to battle dirt spray from my wheels. Hung out with Cory for a bit and tested our manliness out at the local park by doing some pull ups. After dinner started puzzle with Heather... This is a shot of some of the puzzle pieces that has been photoshopped for colour effects. There are really only so many things to take pictures of until the sun decides to stick around longer. Guess there is always portraiture...

g.


No comments: