Working on a new website but in the meantime contact me if you have any questions or comments, would love to hear from you.

Reach me at : lifeaccordingtogreg@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 13th - Horse Boxer

Today was lots of fun, had to goto the dentist which is always an experience, last time I was there I passed out and had to goto the hospital... long story. This time was just for a normal cleaning which was fine. The best thing was that I got to sit in the new chair which had a massage feature.... sure makes the dentist more relaxing and fun! Always blown away by how many delicious dinner ideas Heather has. Tonight was spaghetti squash with caramelized onions and pesto. so good. Also saw Family Guy: something something something something dark side. Pretty funny stuff, but not as good as the first star wars copy. The photo is of an interesting pen that I found in Heathers pen box. A boxing horse for all your pen/boxing horse needs.

g.




No comments: