Working on a new website but in the meantime contact me if you have any questions or comments, would love to hear from you.

Reach me at : lifeaccordingtogreg@gmail.com

Sunday, January 03, 2010

January 2nd - Street crossing

Today was rather similar to the rest of my holidays, except that I actually was motivated enough (with heathers help) to go out and pick up a few items: bike gear and hair clipping stuff. Today was also my first haircut from heather which receives an 8.5/10 but only because she had to go back and cut it two more times after the initial cut. The photo was taken just as a spur of the moment shot as we were waiting to cross the street on our way out for breakfast. Cant decide if i want to do a different type of photo each month (portraiture, nature, etc...) or just have a go with the flow attitude. Only 363 more days to go anyways.

g.

1 comment:

Alia said...

I'm glad you didn't capture the sound of the cross walk.