Working on a new website but in the meantime contact me if you have any questions or comments, would love to hear from you.

Reach me at : lifeaccordingtogreg@gmail.com

Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10th - Quilt-a-licious


Had a great day today, but a bit of an early start. Enjoyed our 3 month anniversary in style, delicious food and just hanging out. The rents came by with a late wedding gift... an absolutely amazing quilt (as pictured). Talked to Ben, Jen and Andrew and then enjoyed a nice evening of playing with my camera and eating delicious sushi. I have decided to put a few other pictures up today (over my one a day quota) and seeing as how I am in the first picture I obviously did not take that one.


My first attempt at a portraiture shot, thanks for being a good model Heather!

My first attempt at a self portrait with DIY studio lighting!

No comments: