Working on a new website but in the meantime contact me if you have any questions or comments, would love to hear from you.

Reach me at : lifeaccordingtogreg@gmail.com

Thursday, January 07, 2010

January 7th - Street view

Bit of a slow day today but had some interesting things to take pictures of on my way home. I guess all of the crows in the are live at the border of Burnaby and Vancouver. I was biking home by the film studios and there were literally hundreds of crows in the trees, on the buildings, on the ground, and flying around. A very strange site. The photo of the day however has nothing to do with crows, it is the loading docks behind an old warehouse that is also on my bike route home. I thought the graffiti looked rather interesting. Played around to see if I could get some good 'studio' light effects using desk lamps. It worked ok but I need to make sure all the lights are the same temperature so that my photos do not turn our weird. Had a lovely dinner with Heather and Courteney, delicious stuffed acorn squash. I am off to an interesting conference tomorrow with Cfry. See if i get any good pictures out of it.

g.

No comments: