Working on a new website but in the meantime contact me if you have any questions or comments, would love to hear from you.

Reach me at : lifeaccordingtogreg@gmail.com

Friday, January 22, 2010

January 22nd - Red peppers and finance

Well the title is a bit strange but relevant to today. First off the red peppers. These are for my attempt at making another omelette for breakfast tomorrow. hope it goes well. Finance is for the first of two night of finance information for married couples. Pretty neat stuff, lots to learn and think about different things. Hope the weather stays nice for the weekend. Another interesting website that I stumbled upon is as follows:
www.thisisphotobomb.com

Essentially this is just for people/animals that ruin a perfectly nice picture by doing something stupid or looking really silly. I love the internet.

g.

No comments: