Working on a new website but in the meantime contact me if you have any questions or comments, would love to hear from you.

Reach me at : lifeaccordingtogreg@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20th - Purple tulip

Hello there readers,
I still don't know who you all are seeing as how I had 40 individual IP address visits according to google AdSense but thats ok. Had the pleasure today of listening to a nice talk by Mudbay drilling (http://www.mudbaydrilling.com/)about sonics rigs. Interest and free pizza. win win. Although I did not win the bottle of wine. Had a nice bike ride today and reached a new maximum speed of 51.7km/hr... I could get a ticket for going to fast in a residential zone. The photo for today is of a purple tulip that I got heather a few days ago, they finally opened and I figured I would have a go at some more macro-esque shots of flowers. So here is my attempt:

I think I will start posting more things on here and being a bit more involved about writing things I am learning instead of "today i did a) b) c)..." will try to share some of the knowledge I achieve. Anyways thats all for now.

Gregoir

1 comment:

Jane and Chris said...

does kate know about your speeding bike? .. and, it appears Ben did have to pay his bike fine (I think?) from his T.O. days