Working on a new website but in the meantime contact me if you have any questions or comments, would love to hear from you.

Reach me at : lifeaccordingtogreg@gmail.com

Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 17th - BC bud in January?

Well this is more relevant to yesterday but I decided to take the photo today. It is January as you all know but I was on my way to church this morning and saw this plant... budding, as if it were spring. This in the city hosting the winter olympics. Anyways, had good dinner at my parents with Heather and Kate and played some games: jungle speed and settlers (which i lost at again). I figure that I am bound to win sooner or later, statistically speaking that is. Pretty go so far, 17 days strong (4.5% done) and no lack of ideas, although most of my ideas/photos come to me between the hours of 9pm and 11pm. I am curious as to who is reading this. Please post a comment so I can test out to see if google counter works as well as it thinks it does.

cheers,

g.

2 comments:

Jane and Chris said...

glad you liked the turkey
glad this is not about beer or dope

Alia said...

You know I'm reading these! I'd comment everyday but that would probably get annoying.