Working on a new website but in the meantime contact me if you have any questions or comments, would love to hear from you.

Reach me at : lifeaccordingtogreg@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12th - Rings

Had a good day today, learned some new things at work and also had a good chat with a coworker who I just recently found out lives very close to my house. Wasn't feeling too well, I think I caught whatever bug it was that Heather has. Had a delicious dinner of chic pea patties with super fresh salad (avocado, mango, tomatoes, lentils, and cilantro (and i might be forgetting something else as well)). Evening wrapped up with some ginger lemon tea to help with recovery and a few episodes of News Radio. good humor. The photo for today is a picture of my/heathers wedding rings. I just thought they looked neat and was also playing around with some of my DIY lighting kit... I now see why it is important to have your light sources mobile and adjustable.

g.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In marriage the two become one - nicely symbolized by your picture of the ring(s)
Dad