Working on a new website but in the meantime contact me if you have any questions or comments, would love to hear from you.

Reach me at : lifeaccordingtogreg@gmail.com

Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 21st - Chilli!

Had a pretty fun day today. met up with Ben for some beers and chit chat after work today... cutting the text short today because I got home late. The photo for today was of some chilli peppers that I bought a long time ago. My initial plan was to plant the seeds and have a little operation to grow them. We will see if it still available. Also I might be gone for the month of February. If this is the case I will try to have at least one photo uploaded per day that I am away by the end of the month (iE - 28 photos posted by the end of the month). Interesting blog readings at a few of my favourite places to go on a daily basis
1) www.milliondollarjourney.com
2) www.engadget.com
3) www.whatthecool.com
4) www.fffound.com


fin.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey ... I'm a reader! Love your work :-). By the way, the seeds will still grow even if the chilis get sort of dried out ... we tried it ... but we didn't get many chilis, just leaves. Hope it works better for you!

Jane and Chris said...

thats a whole lotta hot chillis!