Working on a new website but in the meantime contact me if you have any questions or comments, would love to hear from you.

Reach me at : lifeaccordingtogreg@gmail.com

Saturday, January 16, 2010

January 16th - Whistler fail.


Hello,
Attempted to head up to whistler today, but when we got there the parking lot was full! arg to olympics. Anyways, had a fun day of adventures with Heather on our way back with a detour to Eagles in Brackendale and then brunch in Squamish. This was followed with some hang out time with Kate, delicious home made salsa and then losing twice at settlers of Katan, I will win yet... its only a matter of time. Today's photo is just in squamish of the river, I did not have my new-er camera with me because we were going to be riding so I took a few pictures with Heathers new-ish point and shoot.

g'nite

No comments: