Working on a new website but in the meantime contact me if you have any questions or comments, would love to hear from you.

Reach me at : lifeaccordingtogreg@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 26th - Utensils

So today was super busy again but will try to write something. Had a decent day at work today and another nice bike ride home. what a joy to have such nice weather in January! Had some delicious home made salads (one was a Kale with vinaigrette dressing and the other was a black bean with mango and avocado... mmm). Both DELICIOUS! The photo for today is of some cutlery because I could not think of anything else at the moment. So see below:


I have also started playing around with photoshop. The added text is very basic but I am just learning some of the more complex options and will try to incorporate some next time!

g.

No comments: