Working on a new website but in the meantime contact me if you have any questions or comments, would love to hear from you.

Reach me at : lifeaccordingtogreg@gmail.com

Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 30th - Wine, but not really

Hello,
Hurra! Post #100 on this website. in honour i will give the 100th comment $5.

photo for today is of a wine bottle. didn't drink any just decided it would be a neat thing to shoot. I finally went and got my 'continuous background' ie a white piece of poster board. Effects can not be seen too well on this photo but will be seen later. Had excellent day today. last night was a little late so this morning was fun getting up nice and early. lovely breakfast out with my heather, art shop, down to try the new tram line (imported from europe for us to demo. pretty snazzy), then tour-de-granville island with a lunch break at go fish. After that I met up with Johnny and watched the canucks battle back to a 5-3 victory against the maple leaves. good game.

g.



No comments: