Working on a new website but in the meantime contact me if you have any questions or comments, would love to hear from you.

Reach me at : lifeaccordingtogreg@gmail.com

Thursday, February 04, 2010

February 4, 2010 - Tennis

Hello all.

Today was pretty neat. I believe the maximum temp it reached here was ~13C and sunny. Not bad for a place hosting the winter olympics. I got out in my T-shirt and shorts today and played tennis for the first time this year. boy am i rusty... well i can only get better. Olympics traffic 'control' has been implemented starting today. We will see how well it works to have your plan incorporate a magical 30% reduction of people commuting to work. Any-who. enough for now. I think i will be around for the olympics so i will try to get out and about during the next couple weeks and see what i can capture.

g.


No comments: